Aquaprufe APF-C Pre-applied HDPE waterproof membrane (non-bitumen)
- Implementation standards：
Aquaprufe APF-Cpre-applied , fully bonded HDPE membrane consists of multi-layer compositewaterproofing material for superior waterproofing performance, including alayer of high-density PE film, self-adhesive polymer layer and a unique particulatelayer.
Aquaprufe APF-Cpre-applied waterproofing membranecan be installed on uniform and regular concrete blinding , compactedsand-stone cushionfor waterproofing of below ground surfaces and is also used for waterproofingof confined surfaces or blind side waterproofing.
Aquaprufe APF-Cwaterproofing membrane is designed so as to bond fully and permanently withpoured concrete against it after placing and tying reinforcement.
Aquaprufe APF-C, pre-applied waterproofing membraneis supplied in multiplewidth of 1m, 2m, 3m to suit various site conditions.
1. Forms a unique integral seal to concrete poured
2. Against it. This prevents lateral water migration
3. Waterproofing performance is unaffected by ground settlement
4. Beneath slabs
5. Fully-bonded watertight selvedge laps and detailing
6. Provides complete barrier to water, moisture and gas
7. Physically isolates the structure from the surrounding ground
8. Zero permeance to moisture
9. Solar reflective, being white in colour thereby reduce temperature gain
10. Very easy and efficient to install, does not require primer or fillet
11. Easy to install on permanent formwork - allowing efficient use of confined sites
12. Self protecting - reinforcement can start immediately after installation
13. Unaffected by wet conditions - cannot activate prematurely
14. Being HDPE, highly chemically resistant, effective in all types of soils and
waters - protects structure from chlorides, sulphates and aggressive ground
|Product name||Aquaprufe APF-C with sand|
|Product name||Aquaprufe APF-C without sand|
WHERE TO USE
1.Underground project,side wall without construction space.
DATE BASE IMPLEMENTED STANDARD:GB/T23457-2009
|2||Elongation at break/%≥||400|
|3||Tearing Strength of Nail Pole/N||400|
|4||Low Temperature Flexibility/ ℃||-25 ℃,no gash|
|5||Degree of Peeling off Pouring Concrete/N/mm(unhandled)||≥2.0|
|6||Channeling preventable||0.6Mpa, no leaking|
|7||Thermo Stability||70℃,2h no flowing and dropping|