W201 WATERPROOF INSULATION ALKALI SEALER
- Implementation standards：
Where to use
1.Suitable for the cement surface of the substrate material, concrete, calcium silicate board, gypsum board, plaster, putty, wood, etc.
2. supporting the W202 multifunction waterproof insulation coatings, used in concrete roofing, wall and other substrate surface using
3.Excellent compatibility, and also can supporting with other waterproof coatings. Used in base surface which requiring closed reinforcement alkali.
1.Can penetrate into the base surface quickly, forming a strong three-dimensional closing film, can closure effectively and reinforced the base surface.
2. Effectively prevent the film from the erosion of alkaline and salinity which separated out by concrete layer
3. Supporting waterproof topcoat, with good waterproof compound
4. Excellent mildew, air permeability
5. Improve workability of finishing coat, enhance the overall adhesion of the coating
6. Aqueous green products, environmental and non-toxic
1.Spraying, roller or brush
2. Uniform coating over the surface of a substrate which part need to be processed, the coating amount of 5 square meters / KG
1. Avoid construction in snow, sand day and temperature below 5 ℃ environment
2. Ensure the base surface no clear water, no oil and loose debris when constructions.
3. After the sealer dried for 8 hours, the topcoat construction can be carried out.
Storage and transportation
Storage: Tightly sealed and kept in a cool, dry, ventilated environment
Shelf life: eighteen months, you can still use more than qualified shelf life after testing.
Net weight: 16KG / drum
Transport: Be careful handling. Do not reversed, damage, collision, avoid sunlight, rain and freeze during transport . The product is water-based, non-toxic, odorless, non-flammable, non-explosive and belong to the "non-dangerous goods rules".