Where to use
1. Suitable for size less than 100 mm * 100 mm ceramic tile in the indoor and outdoor concrete or cement mortar wall body or vertical paste;
2. Suitable for indoor and outdoor small floor tile shop is stuck.
1. The product of only group share, add water and can be used, the construction is simple;
2. Construction technology was used, a strong cohesive force, save material;
3. Don't soak wet brick wall during construction, convenient and quick, improve work efficiency;
4. Non-toxic, no radiation, environmental protection products.
【Base level requirements 】
Base should be firm, smooth, dry, clean, no oil, wax stains, concrete curing agent and other loose objects.
【 Stirring and mixing 】
1. The water poured into the container first, and then add the powder in proportion, with an electric mixer to form a fully agglomerate, uniform paste, if let stand for 5 ~ 10 minutes and then paste mixing use 1 ~ 2 minutes, the effect is much better;
2. Mix proportion: 【 water: powder = (4.8 ~ 5.2 kg) : 20 kg.】
【Construction technology 】
In tooth type scraper paste and apply to the work surface, evenly distributed into strips dentate, each about 1 ㎡ daub, then rubbing on the pressure in the ceramic tile;
2. Such as ceramic tile on the back of the groove is deeper, in addition to with ceramic tile adhesive on the surface of the work, but should also in ceramic tile with adhesive on the back.
Dosage of Reference
With 3 mm * 3 mm tooth type scraper, 1.8 kg / ㎡ (in the case of base level)
With 6 mm x 6 mm tooth type scraper, about 3.0 kg / ㎡ (in the case of base level)
With 10 mm x 10 mm tooth type scraper, about 4.6 kg / ㎡ (in the case of base level)
1. This product is suitable for use in 5 ℃ and 40 ℃ environment, avoid by all means to have hard after mixing the slurry water reuse;
2. Before construction must first confirm that the material end verticality and flatness, the shop is stuck to complete after 24 hours, before entering or caulking.
Packaging and Storage
This product is 20 kg/bag, should be stored in a cool, dry place, not unsealed product can be kept up to 12 months.