Where to use
Use on low water absorption ceramic tile, indoor and outdoor low-rise concrete or cement mortar paste wall body with dimension is less or equal to 400*800
Bricks with bricks
Apply to pave any floor tile
Single-component product, mix with water, simple and convenient construction;
Strong adhesion, low percentage of contraction, effectively reduce cracks caused by contraction;
Do not need to wet the wall and bricks during construction, convenient and efficient
Environment-friendly product,non-toxic and non-radiative
【Base level requirements 】
Base level should level off, clean, strong, no dust, grease and dirt, and other loose materials.
【 Stirring and mixing】
1. The water poured into the container first, and then add the powder in proportion, with an electric mixer to form a fully agglomerate, uniform paste, let stand for about 5 minutes to make a little stir again can use.
2. The proportions【water: powder = (4.8 5.2) kg: 20 kg.】
【Construction technology 】
In tooth type scraping board will stir good ceramic tile adhesive batch of base surface, uniform distribution, and into strips dentate, each batch of about 1 ㎡ daub, then rubbing on the pressure in the ceramic tile;
2. If ceramic tile has a deep groove on the back or deep concave lines, in addition to the base level with ceramic tile adhesive, but should also in ceramic tile with adhesive on the back.
Dosage of reference
With 3 mm * 3 mm tooth type scraper, 1.8 kg / ㎡ (in the case of base level)
With 6 mm x 6 mm tooth type scraper, about 3.0 kg / ㎡ (in the case of base level)
With 10 mm x 10 mm tooth type scraper, about 4.6 kg / ㎡ (in the case of base level)
1. 24 hours after completion of construction shall be entered or caulking;
2. This product is suitable for use in 5 to 40 ℃ environment. It is forbidden to have mucilage water mixing with stem node.
Health and Safety
This product is alkaline, should avoid contact with the skin for a long time to avoid a large number of inhalation of dust and pay attention to eye protection, the eyes, please rinse immediately with plenty of water and see the doctor as soon as possible.
Packaging and Storage
1. 20 kg/bag;
2. Should be stored in a cool and dry place, pay attention to moisture;
3. Not unsealed product, shelf life 12 months