Strong cohesive force, flexibility is good, has the drop resistance, good water resistance and aging resistance, avirulent environmental protection.
Where to use
Mainly used for external walls, ground paste large ceramic tile, marble, granite, etc.
【Base level demands】
Base should be firm, smooth, dry, clean, no oil, wax stains, concrete curing agent and other loose objects.
【Stirring and mixing】
1. The water poured into the container first, and then add the powder in proportion, with an electric mixer to form a fully agglomerate, uniform paste, if let stand for 5-10 minutes and then paste mixing use 1 to 2 minutes, the effect is much better.
2. The proportion【 water: powder = (6 -) 6.5 kg: 25 kg.】
【Construction technology 】
In tooth type scraper paste and apply to the work surface, uniform distribution and into strips dentate, each about 1 ㎡ daub, then rubbing on the pressure in the ceramic tile;
2. Such as ceramic tile on the back of the groove is deeper, in addition to with ceramic tile adhesive on the surface of the work, but should also in ceramic tile with adhesive on the back.
Dosage of Reference
With 3 mm * 3 mm tooth type scraper, 1.8 kg / ㎡ (in the case of base level)
With 6 mm x 6 mm tooth type scraper, about 3.0 kg / ㎡ (in the case of base level)
With 10 mm x 10 mm tooth type scraper, about 4.6 kg / ㎡ (in the case of base level)
1. This product is suitable for use in 5 to 40 ℃ environment, avoid by all means mix has been hard of slurry water reuse;
2. Before construction must first confirm that the material end verticality and flatness, the shop is stuck to complete after 24 hours, before entering or caulking.
Packaging and Storage
This product is 20 kg/bag, should be stored in a cool, dry place, not unsealed product can be kept up to 12 months.