K11 Currency waterproof mortar(E-100)
- Implementation standards：
K11 Currency waterproof mortar is according to ELOKT company's proprietary technology, using the penetration mechanism of crystalline materials on the permeability of concrete, combined with the polymer emulsion and concrete and cement mortar base special adhesive, water retention, and certain flexibility, with wool stoma of concrete permeable crystallization, as well as the base to form a whole consistent with dual compound waterproof material waterproof function of integration.
Where to use
Apply to the following moistureproof waterproof engineering:
1. Indoor and outdoor cement concrete structure, the cement brick wall, brick wall, light structure;
2. The floor wall floor, kitchen, bathroom, planter, ground, garage;
3. The consumption of pool, swimming pool, fish pond, sewage treatment ponds;
4. Apply brick stone material, ceramic tile, land before the board, wall paper, gypsum board on the substrate of a front end processing.
1. The coating has the inhibit the growth of mold, can prevent humidity to act the role of the salt pollution;
2. Pulp can be directly after dry solid stickup ceramic tile or plaster leveling;
3. The construction in complex rough surface;
4. Can be in damp base surface construction;
5. Can cover small crack, resist the slight shock;
6. Nonpoisonous and harmless, can be directly used for drinking, pools and fish pond.
1. The base surface treatment: base must be strong, clean, smooth, moist, without oil
and floating ash; The base surface with pores, cracks and other defects, repaired with
cement mortar screeding in advance; inside and outside Angle with a spatula and to make up half the rounded;
2.Stirring and mixing : mixing by mixing ratio add additive into the container, then
slowly add powder into the additives, at the same time fully stir until do not contain
particles, uniform glue paste can be used; In use process should keep intermittent mixing,
in case of layered deposits. Mixing ratio: liquid (additive) : powder = 1:2. 77 (weight ratio);
3. Construction: directly with brush or roller coating on the base, using uniform, do not
leak brush; If used in damp, need to besmear to brush a layer; Used for waterproof,
need to besmear to brush two to three layers. When the first layer of dry solid to just
not glue the hand (generally 1-2 hours), can besmear to brush the second layer, every two layer brushing direction should be perpendicular to the intersection;
4. Coating protection: pulp after the completion of construction, not completely dry
before solid coating for the necessary protection, including a ban on pedestrians, rain
erosion, exposure, sharp object injury, etc.; After completely dry solid coating does not
need to do special protective layer;
5. Curing coating: coating 24 hours after the completion of the engineering proposal
with wet cloth cover coating or spray water to curing coating, general 2-3 days; Air humidity is big, poorly ventilated place dry solid time will be longer, and
the shorter, the air circulation, particularly poor environment, for the progress of the
mechanical ventilation method can be used to speed up the dry solid;
6. Construction temperature: is suitable in 5 ℃ and 40 ℃ under the environment of the construction.
Dosage of Reference
Waterproof for no hydrostatic pressure, flow rate of membrane thickness of about 1 mm, 1.5-2.0 kg / ㎡
Used for important waterproof, coating thickness of about 2 mm, 2.5-4.0 kg / ㎡
Limit the use in the following circumstances:
1. The building vibration, displacement, contraction larger part;
2. The structure of the expansion joints, deformation cracks, settlement joint, the post-pouring belt, wall tube sealing, etc.
Technical Date Sheet
Setting time a
Resistance osmotic pressure b/MPa
Comprehensive strength /MPa≥
Flexibility (lateral deformation)/mm≥
No crack,no peeling of
No crack,no peeling of
No crack,no peeling of
1.Setting time can be adjusted according to user needs and seasonal change.
When the thickness of the products use is not more than 5 mm measured coating specimen permeability pressure; When the thickness of the products use greater than 5 mm mortar
2. specimen permeability pressure. Can choose according to the purpose, determination of coating or seepage pressure resistance of mortar specimens
Packing: 4.5 kg/set, 9 kg/set, 18 kg/set, and (9 + 25 kg/set)
Appearance: 【 additives: milky 】 【powder: gray 】
Stored in dry place, not unsealed product, shelf life 12 months
This product is alkaline, should avoid contact with the skin for a long time to avoid a large number of inhalation of dust and pay attention to protect the eyes, the eyes, rinse with clear water and go to a doctor as soon as possible.
This product non-toxic harmless, belong to environmental protection product.